The wolf lyrics by Mtvdarapmaker

The wolf lyrics

Verse 1

Hello, lend me your ears I wanna whisper
Right now I'm feeling like Nyovest Casper
I mean say for my street me self I be rap star
So tell the DJ to turn the music up louder
Some people just dey beef while some busy just dey hate
Fake fake friends all they do is to pretend
They come in form of sheep but wolves in the end
Looking so innocent but they ain't saints in the end
They just wanna ruin you, deceive and confuse you
Or rather let me say they're trying to convince you
With stuff like money, women, alcoholics,
Sweet sweet talks, acting really really Cunning
They just wanna lure you, kill and destroy you
No matter how far you go they'll still try to find you
They have no love for you, don't give a sheet about you
They ain't Jesus so they have no mercy for you

Chorus

You got to be as humble as a dove, be as wise as a serpent
Out here that's how we roll, so my nigger better (watch it)*2
Watch out for the wolves, cause they all come in sheep (clothing)*2
Out here that's how we roll, so my nigger better (watch it)*2

Verse 2

Watch out, cause they'll be coming for you
Watch out my nigger cause they'll be coming for you
They're out like roaring lion seeking who to devour
They're out here only to steal, kill and destroy
Your future my nigger please don't let them destroy
Be strong, try to conquer them just like Jesus
Cause they just  want to test you
Just to know the real you
But no matter what they do, don't let the devil use you
Azaho lolo, hajyege ba yeho
Babedaho ngye azamanayi obanun ye ba wuho
Knawyi gbni nhogu nu kwa wuho
I tell you my nigger
Knawyi gbni nhogu nu kwa wuho
I tell you my nigger, not everybody loves you
Ask them what killed? Abacha was an apple
And what opened Adams eyes? The same apple
And with a kiss Jesus was betrayed by a disciple yeeeh

Repeat chorus once
The end
Download
Have you heard this yet? "The wolf" by yours truly πŸ™Œ - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/30060718

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@mtv_shawo Free Styling Again.... πŸ™πŸ™ Please Show Some Love ❤️❤️✊✊

Slims the EP

WHERE ARE YOU? (Hogni n’na)