Slims She EP Still Burning

 The last time I checked, I obviously find out how much my #abujapeople, the center of unity loves ❤️ their very own indigenous artist all the way to the moon🌚 ...I’m always grateful Fam πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✊✊πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸš€πŸš€ 


And to my #lagospeople, the center of excellence no fit ever carry last at all(Never) the love ❤️ from you all is so massive... I’m very grateful πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✊✊πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸš€πŸš€ 


Also to my neighboring #kadunapeople, the center of learning I really appreciate all your efforts πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✊✊πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸš€πŸš€


Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ kindly do me a favor today by requesting my songs on radio programs, download/Streaming, favoriting commenting, sharing and telling  at least one of your family members, lovely friends and colleagues in and around your various states 😘about #slims (So Lost InMy Sound) the EXtended Playlist album By yours favorite indigenous Rapper, #rapper #singersongwriterπŸ‘©‍🎀 Mtv Shawo✌️...(πŸ€” if I get money ehhn... I for embark on at least six(6) States #SlimsTour ....😊 but all is still #OnGod (Track1 on Slims))


Finally, Like seriously, 😁 wait oh πŸ€” who I know for #newjersey self? the State of Liberty and Prosperity, Thank πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ you so very much New Jersey for the love ❤️ and support(feeling motivated and inspired to do moreπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯...)

May we all be liberated as we prosper gracefully and peacefully in unity and excellence powered by Abundant wisdom, knowledge and understanding πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✊✊πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸš€πŸš€


This Na clear sign say Nothing for this life wey Papa God no fit do at all........ that thing no fit exist at all (Never).

I say this to you all, believe it or not that when God almighty said let there be Greatness, only then and there was you and I (#humanity) indicating the fact that there can never be Me without you guys❤️✊✌️πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž


#ShekwoMagode πŸ™ shi’ha yemi ❤️ n’snu layiπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✌️✌️✊✊πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸš€πŸš€


Note; “Never expect anything from anyone and you shall never be disappointed” and “if there should ever be any reason to do anything at all, then that reason should be love❤️ as you may also be doing it for God almighty” ~My Philosophy today.


I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you out there identifying yourselves on various platforms with my Sound (my music and I) against all of my flaws and odds... I pray that God bless you all always for Blessing meπŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️✊✊✌️✌️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸš€πŸš€


Wishing us all good/better/best days Ahead πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Be happyπŸ˜ƒ 

And always be happy


πŸ˜†


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@mtv_shawo Free Styling Again.... πŸ™πŸ™ Please Show Some Love ❤️❤️✊✊

Slims the EP

WHERE ARE YOU? (Hogni n’na)